Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: ZX-11 (kramerdm)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kramerdm »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Has anyone taken on a ZX-11 and won?</TD></TR></TABLE>

ummmm..on the straight??
why would you want too??

Oh and welcome to the board

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im quite sure the 51 would dominate an old school bus like the 11, except on the freeway....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I smoked a busa last week and by the time I hit 205mph I popped a stand up wheelie on his ass! and I'll do the same on those KAWASUCKY"S

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (Red_69)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Red_69 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I smoked a busa last week and by the time I hit 205mph I popped a stand up wheelie on his ass! and I'll do the same on those KAWASUCKY"S</TD></TR></TABLE>

Augy,Does Eric know you hold all this anger inside again the Green Team?

Hey I need mirrors , Augy. Hook a brother up

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But I need my mirror's Tai I need to see where the popo's at!

let me see what I can do for the my chino.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Red_69)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Red_69 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But I need my mirror's Tai I need to see where the popo's at!

let me see what I can do for the my chino.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I thought you ran without them. Cool thanks. weird thing really..I crashed on the left but when it did it's triple summersut with a perfect landing? It broke the right one instead

oh them guys at T-Hill today is doing really well except Vesente on the blue RR crashed out at T-10 but he is ok...oh super crazy Pac ain't so hot on the track..at least NOT yet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts