Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:woot: Anyone with grit in this forum with any friends in the Oregon City, Or area ? I'm ready to spread some "of my love". This ebay punk that got paypal for an Arai lid is scamming me and about 8 others. i had previously recieved my alpinestar Gp gloves through him...but he has been unresponsive to a few winners now and is mounting up negative feedbacks. i've contacted past buyers and sellers and have his home address now. After emailing him Mapquest of his home and sharing a phone call could bring visitors to this home (whether his or somebody he knows) resulted in a very quick response=hours later and said he had lost my paypal receipt and forgotten, that it would be shipped asap- nothing since friday morning and still ongoing refusal to reply- paypal knows, ebay knows...and they do nothing than request contact then after the time is up close the case. Western justice time:rockon

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
Obviously you aren't thinkin clearly because you just posted a threat of violence on a public forum. I feel your pain but its not worth the jail time. Though it may be tempting but you wouldn't be ridding that RC. OH hell is gettin cold F it beat his arse. LOL no really I hope it works out but think clearly.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EvilTwin-05 said:
Obviously you aren't thinkin clearly because you just posted a threat of violence on a public forum. I feel your pain but its not worth the jail time. .
I'm not saying i'm the clearest thinker :rolleyes: But i don't see threat of direct violence either.....just looking for loving contact amongst friends - and if this ever equaled jail....than Child Sex offenders, murders, rapists, robbers, and car drivers who hit motorcyclists should be put to death :rockon

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Mr. Scammer needs a "Hug" and a "Kiss"..........:rockon

·
Registered
454 Posts
Regulators mount up...

WHACK THAT FUCKER!!!!! SOPRANOS STYLE......:rockon

·
Registered
56 Posts
Or,,,,you can go medival on him,,,with a pair of pliers and a blow-torch!!!:woot:

·
arizona rc51
709 Posts
I had been scammed just twice on Ebay, from a couple of evil no gooders :D:mad:... but, I rode it out and was reinbursed fully from Ebay. Was a little wait, but got every cent plus my costs of postage to the fuckers as well. I even fell for the "update your account" scheme a long, long time ago when I first started on Ebay (1999). I was a newbie on Ebay, and didn't know about those scammers and thiefs. But, my bank and Ebay took care of it... though sucks having to close a bank account and cards as well.

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
Look at this from another more pleasing approach. Maybe the guy is unable to send the stuff due to some tragice accident. Like ...well he took a trip with your money to see Mt. St. Helens. Being a guy that doesn't care about rules or others he decides to hike to the crater dome. Where suddenly a noxious gas vent spews acidic middle earth sluge into his eyes. He then runs in circles wipping the melting tissue from his swollen now empty eye sockets. Now that he can't see he is a perfect victum for the Big Foot creature who decides he's a perfect mate (YIKES).

Now that had to atleast make you feel a tad better while you read it..

·
Registered
578 Posts
Fuck no bro dont hurt him...first you capture him and tie him up in a room...then one at a time you bring in his family members and start killing them in front of him...if you cant find the family members then you start cutting off digits with a butter knife:woot:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so I have been 'given" the guys address, I have his phone number, email, supposed name, mapquest of his house. AND...my couple collected email where he acknowledges paypal payment from me.........i was contacted by a rider who lives in his city....who is going by and take a digital pic of his house and leave a note from me.....i will email him the pic of his home and request my money or helmet back......that is not a verbal threat :woot:

·
Enormous Member
1,460 Posts
You totally want to fuck up his life?

Go to his house, with a letter printed on the same type printer his computer uses (yea I know you have to do your homework) anyway print a letter threatening the President of the United States, Mail it from his house with his outgoing mail:woot:

He will be up to his ass in secret service agents and the boys from Langley for the next 6 months.

Now that is a evil way to get back at someone

Of course this is only a theory:rolleyes:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I say the best way to get back at him is through his pockets! ie;BB's vs bike paint,auto windows! this is very quiet during the night and will be very costly to him! I say hit something different every night at alternating hours until he makes right.:cool:

·
Registered
271 Posts
From the lounge

courtesy of the grouchy old cripple....

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know. I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it.

A man answered, saying "Hello."

I politely said, "This is Chris. Could I please speak with Robin Carter?"

Suddenly the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude.

I tracked down Robin's correct number and called her. I had transposed the last two digits of her phone number. After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again. When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled, "You're an asshole!" and hung up.

I wrote his number down with the word 'asshole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell, "You're an asshole!"

It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID came to our area, I thought my therapeutic 'asshole' calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John Smith from the telephone company. I'm calling to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?" He yelled "NO!" and slammed down the phone. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an asshole!"

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking spot.

Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting for that spot.

The idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his car window, so I wrote down his number.

A couple of days later, right after calling the first asshole (I had his number on speed dial,) I thought that I'd better call the BMW asshole, too.

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?"

"Yes, It is."

"Can you tell me where I can see it?"

"Yes, I live at
1802 West 34th Street. It's a yellow house, and the car's parked right out in front."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Don
Hansen," he said.

"When's a good time to catch you, Don?"

"I'm home every evening after five."

"Listen, Don, can I tell you something?"

"Yes?"

"Don, you're an asshole." Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too. Now, when I had a problem, I had two assholes to call.

Then I came up with an idea. I called Asshole #1. "Hello."

"You're an asshole!" (But I didn't hang up.)

"Are you still there?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Stop calling me," he screamed.

"Make me," I said.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"My name is Don
Hansen."

"Yeah? Where do you live?"

"Asshole, I live at
1802 West 34th Street, a yellow house, with my black Beemer parked in front."

He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers."

I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole." Then I called Asshole #2. "Hello?" he said.

"Hello, asshole," I said.

He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..."

"You'll what?" I said.

"I'll kick your ass," he exclaimed.

I answered, "Well, asshole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at
1802 West 34th Street, and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover.

Then I called Channel 13 News about the gang war going down on
West 34th Street.

I quickly got into my car and headed over to
34th street.

There I saw two assholes beating the crap out of each other in front of six squad cars, a police helicopter and a news crew.

NOW I feel much better. You know, this anger management stuff really works.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Vandal996 said:
From the lounge

courtesy of the grouchy old cripple....

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know. I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it.

A man answered, saying "Hello."

I politely said, "This is Chris. Could I please speak with Robin Carter?"

Suddenly the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude.

I tracked down Robin's correct number and called her. I had transposed the last two digits of her phone number. After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again. When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled, "You're an asshole!" and hung up.

I wrote his number down with the word 'asshole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell, "You're an asshole!"

It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID came to our area, I thought my therapeutic 'asshole' calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John Smith from the telephone company. I'm calling to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?" He yelled "NO!" and slammed down the phone. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an asshole!"

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking spot.

Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting for that spot.

The idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his car window, so I wrote down his number.

A couple of days later, right after calling the first asshole (I had his number on speed dial,) I thought that I'd better call the BMW asshole, too.

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?"

"Yes, It is."

"Can you tell me where I can see it?"

"Yes, I live at
1802 West 34th Street. It's a yellow house, and the car's parked right out in front."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Don
Hansen," he said.

"When's a good time to catch you, Don?"

"I'm home every evening after five."

"Listen, Don, can I tell you something?"

"Yes?"

"Don, you're an asshole." Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too. Now, when I had a problem, I had two assholes to call.

Then I came up with an idea. I called Asshole #1. "Hello."

"You're an asshole!" (But I didn't hang up.)

"Are you still there?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Stop calling me," he screamed.

"Make me," I said.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"My name is Don
Hansen."

"Yeah? Where do you live?"

"Asshole, I live at
1802 West 34th Street, a yellow house, with my black Beemer parked in front."

He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers."

I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole." Then I called Asshole #2. "Hello?" he said.

"Hello, asshole," I said.

He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..."

"You'll what?" I said.

"I'll kick your ass," he exclaimed.

I answered, "Well, asshole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at
1802 West 34th Street, and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover.

Then I called Channel 13 News about the gang war going down on
West 34th Street.

I quickly got into my car and headed over to
34th street.

There I saw two assholes beating the crap out of each other in front of six squad cars, a police helicopter and a news crew.

NOW I feel much better. You know, this anger management stuff really works.

:clapper :rockon ....u made my day:woot:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts