Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
My first cbr had pirelli's , i thought they were amazing, and they were. but the price came into play. Bought a michelin pilot power rear and got hooked. As for track tires, i'm going with the michelin power race front and the rear i'm gonna go with the michelin power pure rear, maybe not, not sure. I also have a set of michelin slicks. I had initially brigdestone battlax's on my rc at barber. I should have swapped them but eh, what can you go. They just didn't grip like the michelin's im used too

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm excited to try the slicks out, will be different for sure. And yeah, 400 bones a set, yeah, i hear ya. I just wanna have fun, get away from everything at track days. When you tracking next?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Let me know, i'll try and catch up with guys. Barber is awesome. I'm 4 1/2 hrs from it. I wouldn't mine going after road atlanta

·
Registered
461 Posts
I haven't been there. Got a buddy who lives east tn, he's been there a few times and loves that track. I could swing june probably. 250 for a weekend, damn, i like that. Barber was 400 for two days...

·
Registered
461 Posts
There's a few buddies i work with that have cbr 1000rr's. Never done track days. Might bring a few guys with me. My one bud has a 848 evo, she's one purty bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.