Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a Yosh full system, low mount. Is there a way to convert it to a high mount system. Can I buy mid pipes to change it?

Better yet... anyone make a undertail or a nice two into one high mount? Don't really like the jardine one. I would really like to keep the Yosh can and place it on a two into one pipe. Dose anyone know a custom shop that will make one?

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Yosh exhaust question (Agamemnon)

I hate IM's here... my pop up blocker does its job...

What year is your Rc and where are you located?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Agamemnon)

i also have a 2001 with yosh full and have been looking for some high mount pipes as well but they do make them anymore

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (mrgrn)

+1 here...I even called yosh. R&D directly and they don't make any replacement parts for the full systems anymore...the long and short of it is no chance of getting high mid pipes and hanger brackets, but even worse is if you need to replace your current headers or mid pipes your screwed...unbelievably phucked up IMO...charge someone 1000+ dollars and then stop making support materials shortly thereafter

Eric
01RC51

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (Ozone)

Ozone, can you loan me your high mids this winter? i gots me a guy who can just copy yours and i will have my own
i am ripping off both my bikes headers to get jet hot coated in black so i will be ready to get my high mounts figured out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would be interested in haveing a set of mid pipes as well if someone can copy them. Please let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

RIGHT? let's get it done!

i could do a few sets, but i would need the high mount brackets as well to have them machined.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

+1 here I would be very interested in high mids for yosh. full system as well & the canister hanger brackets...keep us posted

Eric
01RC51

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im here =o) Ive just bee nout ridding quite a bit and not checking the board. HMmmm, youd need what...my mid-pipes, and the can mounting brackets ? I dont have a garage, and Im not sure i like the idea of my bike sitting out there with the tail off. Id have to take it off to get the brackets off. WE got a few months anyway, and I'll see what I can do

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (Ozone)

this is the winter man, i will come down and do it for you.

thanks for thinking about it though

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Bump to keep this thread going...I really hope we can make this happen...mrgrn...are you pretty confident that you can get an exact!!! copy of the mids and the can hanger brackets? everything would have to be spot on as far as tolerances go.
Eric
01RC51

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, I'll do it...with the stimpulation that you come down here and help =O) That way I finally get to meet ya, and I dont have to do it all myself LOL. That'd give me a excellent time to get my headers coated too eh ? Already did the flapper and PAIR hehe

1 - 20 of 53 Posts