Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New PC so I can download my pics. from my cam!!!

Modified by eppy01f4i at 1:47 AM 6/3/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Yeah again!!!! (eppy01f4i)

Looking good bro! I see your shadow in the third pic!
JK Mang!!!
I am going to use the second pic as wall paper for work. Send it to me man!.. By the way Nice Wheels, screen, What ever else I sold you!
Nice bike man!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Yeah again!!!! (superbike2001)

Pic. sent!!!!

When you leaving for vacation???? I need to get your money to you

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Heading to Duck Tomorrow. Not to worry man.. How does June 12 sound. I'm comming up to summit JC for the day!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Yeah again!!!! (superbike2001)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by superbike2001 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Heading to Duck Tomorrow. Not to worry man.. How does June 12 sound. I'm comming up to summit JC for the day! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I got back from the beach today. I stayed about a mile south of Duck in Southern Shores. Two weeks still wasn't long enough.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (GoodKnight)

Thanks guys!!

Goodnight....you heading down this way anytime for some track days???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Yeah again!!!! (Rookie)

Hey Mark, do you want to sell your RC to me, or trade for mine? I really want to just have a track bike, and keep my current bike as a collector/street riding. Man yours still looks good, but Todd's rims look sick.
Of course they looked great on Todd's bike too!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Yeah again!!!! (glockem45)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by glockem45 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey Mark, do you want to sell your RC to me, or trade for mine? I really want to just have a track bike, and keep my current bike as a collector/street riding. Man yours still looks good, but Todd's rims look sick.
Of course they looked great on Todd's bike too!</TD></TR></TABLE>

This bike is going to be old and tired when I get done with it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That has track bike written all over it
</TD></TR></TABLE>

NO WAY....thats what the F4i is for.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eppy01f4i »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

This bike is going to be old and tired when I get done with it.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well I have never minded sloppy seconds, so when you are done with her, let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eppy01f4i »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

NO WAY....thats what the F4i is for.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I thought the F4i was for getting passed on the track?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Yeah again!!!! (Naya the Dingo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Naya the Dingo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I thought the F4i was for getting passed on the track?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

BRING IT slide master!!
Oh that's right you have to work your way out of "I"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dont worry Lorry, he's slowly working his way back to I.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Darin you want to hit...........OH, NO TRACK FOR YOU TILL Sep.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Hey Darin you want to hit...........OH, NO TRACK FOR YOU TILL Sep.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Whats up with that? You have some special assignment at work until then? My new leathers should be here by the end of the month, I'll be ready to get back to the track by then. Let me know when you guys are scheduled to go next.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts