Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Yamaha..............can you say.....owned! (bruntr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bruntr »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wonder what the $$ value of that grin is????????
</TD></TR></TABLE>
As of this year it's worth 28 Million. He wanted more money for next year. I guess he got it. I believe that is the picture of the highest paid motorcycle road racer in the world.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Yamaha..............can you say.....owned! (SP8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SP8 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
As of this year it's worth 28 Million. He wanted more money for next year. I guess he got it.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Was his salary $28M? Or was that his total earnings for the year (including endorsements)? Surely Yamaha isn't paying that much. Or are they?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I believe that is the picture of the highest paid motorcycle road racer in the world.</TD></TR></TABLE>
I certainly hope so!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Yamaha..............can you say.....owned! (Baasinator)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Baasinator »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Was his salary $28M? Or was that his total earnings for the year (including endorsements)? Surely Yamaha isn't paying that much. Or are they?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Combined earnings.

They're winning championships and when you're racing that's priceless.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Yamaha..............can you say.....owned! (hubert)

A lot of his income comes from sponsorship deals......he actually makes Gauloises pay TWICE cuz he hates tobacco so bad....so he makes Gauloises pay an amount equal to his salary to cancer research or something also in return for never mentioning it in public.

Shumi makes over twice as much as Vale so there is plenty of bargaining room and both parties know it. I hope The Doctor breaks the $40m mark......you know that the other riders are just drooling.....if Vale makes $40m, then that tide lifts all boats. In a few years, Nicky will be able to buy Kentucky.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Yamaha..............can you say.....owned! (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">In a few years, Nicky will be able to buy Kentucky.</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Yamaha..............can you say.....owned! (Baasinator)

Prolly get it now for a wooden nickle!
*1/2

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A lot of his income comes from sponsorship deals......he actually makes Gauloises pay TWICE cuz he hates tobacco so bad....so he makes Gauloises pay an amount equal to his salary to cancer research or something also in return for never mentioning it in public.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
That's awesome if that's true.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A lot of his income comes from sponsorship deals......he actually makes Gauloises pay TWICE cuz he hates tobacco so bad....so he makes Gauloises pay an amount equal to his salary to cancer research or something also in return for never mentioning it in public.

.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I thought that Rossi wasn't gonna be sponsored by Gauloises anymore and thats why he's wearin' the Nastro Azzurro hat? I'll take crappy Italian beer over Cigs anyday

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Yamaha..............can you say.....owned! (Wrist Rocket)

I'm not sure if you've yet enjoyed the pleasures of crappy beer, bitter cigarettes, and cold women. The combination is vigorously underrated.

That Peroni/Nastro Azzurro beer is the shizzle, anyway. Tastes like 88 times better than most of the swill you'll find in bars. (Maybe even 89 times...)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Yamaha..............can you say.....owned! (996miami)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 996miami »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm not sure if you've yet enjoyed the pleasures of crappy beer, bitter cigarettes, and cold women. The combination is vigorously underrated.

That Peroni/Nastro Azzurro beer is the shizzle, anyway. Tastes like 88 times better than most of the swill you'll find in bars. (Maybe even 89 times...)</TD></TR></TABLE>

+1 Obviously he has never tasted Light Blue Ribbon (Nastro Azzurro) beer. Drank a few in Roma and recommend it over what is available here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Bud light or Miller Lite = Cold piss

Azzurro,Heineken,Stella,Modello= cold gold!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts