Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I had a problem with my Lap timer. It intermittantly recorded laps, and got worse as the day went on to the point where it just quit recording them at all. No one else had the problem, my arm wasn't blocking the sensor, it was on the correct side, and the battery was good. No changes to the setting that have always worked, and then even reset to factory settings, JUST to make sure.

It would pick up the sensor every time, but anywhere from :08 to 1:40 seconds later, it would just stop and go back to the main 'page' of the timer.

Any ideas what's wrong?! It was REALLLY annoying, since we were getting faster throughout the day, and really would like to have known HOW fast.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Contact them and they will correct the problem. I have heard of a sensor problem in some of their units.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: XT Lap Timer problems (theman1990)

Change the batteries, my MyChronLite and MyChronLite TG both do the same when the batteries get tired

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool... anyone have a # for them? I did a quick search online, but didn't come up with anything.

Also, this was with fresh batteries.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
+ 1 on the battery. Miine might show half or more battery, but when it starts to skip laps I know I need a new one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts