Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did it, the SV is gone
BUT HEY

Damn, started this post 3 hours ago. NOW I BEEN DRINKIN

Anywho, here's the new kitten. Damn I'm drunk.

$3500.00

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: XRMANGO? and some lowercase (AtomTan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AtomTan »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You know what to do.......................

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yesir.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: XRMANGO? and some lowercase (svmango)

Despite the name-swap situation on the message boards, you have my "o.k" to officially change to xrmango. I think you're the only "mango-anything" around here...

Hey, what gives with the tropical fruit situation here anyway? We have both a mango and a kiwi!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: XRMANGO? and some lowercase (Capt. Home Slice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Capt. Home Slice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ever drop a watermellon from 4 feet?</TD></TR></TABLE>

No, please gimme a demonstration.

Fun police.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2 Strokes Forever »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice bike, but find some mud will ya!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude, I got it muddy on the way home.

Couldn't help myself, it was a 3.5 hour trip each way. Yet I found time to pull off

the highway on the way home and "get ignert" on some trails. WOOWOO

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sparky »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Despite the name-swap situation on the message boards, you have my "o.k" to officially change to xrmango. I think you're the only "mango-anything" around here...

Hey, what gives with the tropical fruit situation here anyway? We have both a mango and a kiwi!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Itha fruit thang thweety.

and thank you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Capt. Home Slice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ever drop a watermellon from 4 feet?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Should have wrote. Ever drop a Mango from 4 feet?

I rode dirt bikes without helmets when I was a teenager. I'm glad I still have all of my teeth. I know somebody that doesn't.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I only rode past my driveway, twice.

I gots a dirt helmet and boots and all dat stuff.

I'll be wearin it when I go ridin.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts