1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
C'mon , Gulf blue is synonymous with Porsche which is synonymous with racing . :rockon

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
For 2000€ you can get an Ohlins rear shock and fork springs and internals (not sure the cartridge kit would fit in the budget).
And what about this Teutonic/Gallic obsession with fitting wide handlebars to sportsbikes? If you want a sportsbike with wide handlebars go all the way and get an Aprilia Tuono! :banghead

·
who's yo daddy?
757 Posts
C'mon , Gulf blue is synonymous with Porsche which is synonymous with racing . :rockon
I think Ford GT when I see that color scheme...

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup I love the Ford GT old and new one, imo the best supercar ever built.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Mercy... reminds me of Indian pottery colors... on a bike it leaves me cold...

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Indeed , one of my favourites , but I've been on a Porsche kick lately .:eek: Thanks mainly to LOLA , Ford and Shelby didn't have to do much development to make the GT40 successful .

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
That paint job on that bike is like two ugly people having a kid and somehow it comes out attractive. Go figure...

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Jesus Christ...does that guy "shadowman" kind of remind you of someone Jami? :woot:
Another guy huffing resin for a living takes out someone's pride and joy and totals it while holding a boost gauge in his hand. Epic story!

But in the end, the guy probably has more toys than he knows what to do with so he won't miss it too much. Just a matter of principle in the end.:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts