Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I removed the yosh emblems because they were sun faded. Yosh no longer offers the style that was on them. So I filled the rivet holes with black epoxy. You can't even notice unless you get within about 12" of them. I also repacked them and recleared them. Thats why they look so smooth and shiny!!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes it is stripped, not an 04. It turned out pretty good but i need to figure out a better way to clear it. I used some rattle can clear to protect it for now, but that isnt tough enough!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bet it would look better with your new wheels.....

Can you take a far off shot of your bike? I'll be getting an '04 swinger soon, but I'm not sure what it will look like.

I know! I'm getting frustrated that I dont have the time to get them swapped over yet! Soon though, oh and yes as soon as I can I will get a pic up for you miller!!!

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I think taking it off and anodizing at this point would be worth it before it gets oxidised check around for pricing and borrow the special tools 2 cents.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The first thing I did when I bought my RC was get rid of the Jardine 2-to-1 system and I couldn't be happier. Where were you with this deal 3 months ago? Do you have any other trades in mind?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The first thing I did when I bought my RC was get rid of the Jardine 2-to-1 system and I couldn't be happier. Where were you with this deal 3 months ago? Do you have any other trades in mind?
What was it that you didn't like about the 2-1? I know there is a slight loss of midrange, is it that bad?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sorry JanJayand,
After doing some research and talking with Yoshimura USA.. I found out that Yoshi never produced a single sided exhaust system for the SP-2..
It system was for a SP-1
I would have to jump in line- in saying - If you decide to sell the system... I would like to purchase it too...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.