Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They air race 1 from Imola and then follow it up with race 2 from Lausitz. :wtf

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just saw the crawl at the bottom of the screen that they are replaying Lausitzring due to heavy rain for Imola.

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
superbike2001 said:
Speed??? What's that? I don't watch it any more!
Well, that is YOUR problem. Works fine for me. The second race at Imola was cancelled due to heavy rain.

Damned fine Sunday afternoon....work on my bike then spend three hours watching the epitome of two wheeled excellence. MotoGP was super. WSBK was super. Three races. Three thrillers. And this is bad? :mad:

·
Registered
65 Posts
roadkill said:
Well, that is YOUR problem. Works fine for me. The second race at Imola was cancelled due to heavy rain.

Damned fine Sunday afternoon....work on my bike then spend three hours watching the epitome of two wheeled excellence. MotoGP was super. WSBK was super. Three races. Three thrillers. And this is bad? :mad:
sure was some great racing! Kinda nice that it was on during daylight hours instead of like last weekend :clapper

·
Geez. Some people...
1,615 Posts
And they didn't mention it on the ticker, but the cancellation of Race 2 makes Troy Corser the new World Champion...

Congrats, Troy! :rockon

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
roadkill said:

Yes it was a damn fine Sunday. I was out riding :D. I am speaking of past experiences. I will not watch speed. At least until they can get their shit straight! And I have no problems with it. :twocents

For them to have to televise "both" WSB races on Sunday is not their norm. At least not this year. They usually show one race on the Sunday and the other Tuesday.

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
superbike2001 said:
Yes it was a damn fine Sunday. I was out riding :D. I am speaking of past experiences. I will not watch speed. At least until they can get their shit straight! And I have no problems with it. :twocents
Whatever, dude. I enjoy watching MotoGP and WSBK immensely and am grateful for whatever coverage they get. I well realize that less than .000001% of the American sports community wants to watch motorcycle racing and so any coverage it gets is super with me. MotoGP is always same day coverage except for the two races that are on Saturday and get shown on Sunday. And three solid hours of racin' is nirvana.

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Sounds like youre taking someone elses personal opinion pretty personal roadkill:wtf

·
Registered
209 Posts
I spent all afternoon Sunday watching Racing. Some good stuff from the Lausitzring and the motoGP was good too.

·
Registered
61 Posts
TLSer said:
At least they replaced the race with another bike race and not the NASCRAP show of the week.
EXACTLY RIGHT!

I am grateful for what we do get, of course we would all like more, kinda like sex and money. :D

Cheers,
D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts