Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's always got his cap cocked like he's trying to be some sort of pimp/thug/gangsta, now he's throwing signs for the cameras?

I don't know him, he might be a nice guy, but from what I've seen, he comes across as a little punk bitch.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: WTF is with Disalvo? (Red)

That hand gesture is just shocking!

Seriously though, I think that's more of a week attempt at humor from soup.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: WTF is with Disalvo? (Just Riding Along)

I know they guy who got the internship there, he says he tried to explain the shocker to dean, but he is clueless

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: WTF is with Disalvo? (LDH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It is a gesture meant to indicate a sexual act, wherein the first and second fingers enter a vagina, while the errant pinky plunges into the anus; hence the "shock". The gesture, the province of minds quite filthy in nature, has taken on other, more explicit names: "Two in the pink and one in the stink", "two in the coot and one in the boot", "going to town with one in the brown". </TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: WTF is with Disalvo? (Rickster)

I prefer to throw the sign the other way around.

One in the pink, two in the stink.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: WTF is with Disalvo? (jager)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jager »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thats no gang sign...thats the shocker
</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOLOL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: WTF is with Disalvo? (Red)

All I think when I see this is "Grow up Moron, you are living a life that most of us would kill to have".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: WTF is with Disalvo? (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">All I think when I see this is "Grow up Moron, you are living a life that most of us would kill to have".</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ditto.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow... A lot of American spirit around here. I guess we all have to walk, and talk a certain way. Even though we have a right act the way we wan't. BTW, doesn't Sete always put up some type of hand sign. Just because someone wipes their ass with the left hand doesn't make them a asshole. Same thing goes for fashion. The guy is a good racer, and a adult. He can do whatever he wants. Get over it. Everyone isn't like you, nor do they want to be.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (SP8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SP8 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow... A lot of American spirit around here. I guess we all have to walk, and talk a certain way. Even though we have a right act the way we wan't. BTW, doesn't Sete always put up some type of hand sign. Just because someone wipes their ass with the left hand doesn't make them a asshole. Same thing goes for fashion. The guy is a good racer, and a adult. He can do whatever he wants. Get over it. Everyone isn't like you, nor do they want to be.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That Superman thong getting to you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: WTF is with Disalvo? (Busamouse)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Busamouse »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1 in the poo and 2 in the goo.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Thats a good one!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: WTF is with Disalvo? (jager)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jager »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thats no gang sign...thats the shocker
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Is that what he meant by it, or was it an accident? Either way, who give a f#%k. He's a kid & they all act like punks - rich or not. He seems like a decent enough kid, much better than 99% of those his age I come into contact each day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: WTF is with Disalvo? (LDH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LDH »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">2 in the pink, 1 in the stink.</TD></TR></TABLE>And a thumb if you really love her!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts