Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I droped my bike on the trailer and now I need a upper faring and upper faring stay for an sp-1. I sold my extra stay for $ for 25 bucks I guess that was a mistake. I could also use a tail in good if not perfect shape. And I also need a peg for the throttle side. If I can;t find one I might just have to spring for some sato rearsets. So like a good reason to me.:banghead
thanks
pat

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was hoping to find something a liltle cheaper. I will keep you in mind in case I have no luck.
Thanks
pat

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I am interested in the fairing stay. What are you asking??? :rockon

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have someone interested in both items, if they don't buy both I am looking for $55 shipped on fairing stay. If interested I can let you know as soon as I find out about the other buyer. Thanks

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
patman said:
I was hoping to find something a liltle cheaper. I will keep you in mind in case I have no luck.
Thanks
pat
Ronayers price for a 2003 Upper shipped to 48 states, is $364.70.. go figure..

By the way, I am looking for an upper too for a 2003..Anybody got one out there for a good price?

·
Registered
41 Posts
cehowardrc51 said:

Was this directed at me or patman? As the fairing stay sells on Ron Ayers for another $73.64. So $365 shipped for the upper and stay I thought was pretty fair as these are both brand new in the packing from honda. Thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will give you 325 shipped if you will take it. :notworthy Sorry it took so long to replay my old lady is in the ER with a broken back and four ribs. :( Well let me know if you want to let this stuff go.

Thanks
pat

·
Registered
41 Posts
I already have an offer for $340 shipped within the same state that I am in. I am just waiting for payment. If it falls through I will let you know. Thanks

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
smurph said:
cehowardrc51 said:

Was this directed at me or patman? As the fairing stay sells on Ron Ayers for another $73.64. So $365 shipped for the upper and stay I thought was pretty fair as these are both brand new in the packing from honda. Thanks
f

Sorry about that, it was a misread on my part. :banghead Thinking it was just the upper going for that price. The reason I was looking is because I am looking for an upper for the 2003, dosen't have to be new. But, cheaper than new.

Again, foot in mouth..Human on this side...:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts