Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the trackday I went to this last weekend I discovered that the hinge thing that holds the bottom of the tank to the frame is gone. I ziptied it for the rest of the day, but I'd like to get it fixed for real. I don't know what the hinge thing looks like... I can just see the parts of the tank and frame that definitely look like a bolt or something should be going through. Or.... should I just go to a hardware store and buy a bolt and a lock nut? This is an '01 RC51 btw.

Also looking for a rear seat, if a I can find a good deal.

Thanks.

·
Goldmember!
994 Posts
Zymosis said:
At the trackday I went to this last weekend I discovered that the hinge thing that holds the bottom of the tank to the frame is gone. I ziptied it for the rest of the day, but I'd like to get it fixed for real. I don't know what the hinge thing looks like... I can just see the parts of the tank and frame that definitely look like a bolt or something should be going through. Or.... should I just go to a hardware store and buy a bolt and a lock nut? This is an '01 RC51 btw.

Also looking for a rear seat, if a I can find a good deal.

Thanks.
Check your PM's.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just found another thing... does anyone have the thing that plugs into the rear taillight? I'm talking about the thing with the metal prongs that the light goes into, that twists into the taillight assembly. I can take a picture if that still doesn't make any sense.

Still looking for a tank hinge too.

Thanks, RC51ManSam, for the seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts