Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Moderator
1,061 Posts
They are just t bolt clamps.

You can get them at autozone. I'd try to get stainless if possible.

Just measure the OD of the pipe your clamping down on.

Hope that's what you were look for bro.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.