Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the left handlebar for an '02 750SS or a suitable after-market replacement.

Please reply here or BXMasters at hotmail.com

Thanks
Brian

·
Sharks in your mouth.
1,262 Posts
Do you need the stock 50mm clipons? I've got a pair that I'll sell you for a reasonable price along with the muffler.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hubert, those look like clip-on's for the earlier model (pre '99) SS's? Or are they after-market's?

edit : really only looking for the handlebar (pipe)

·
Sharks in your mouth.
1,262 Posts
02_750ss said:
Hubert, those look like clip-on's for the earlier model (pre '99) SS's? Or are they after-market's?

edit : really only looking for the handlebar (pipe)
Nope, they're off a 2002 900 sport (same as SS).

·
Registered
101 Posts
Those things look like Heli Bars. Stock ones for the 99+ bikes are 2-piece.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Stock one's for late model 750 then 800 SS's look like those. The 900 and 1000 SS's are the good looking two piece ones. I'm surprised you have a 750 with the latter on it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've got a pair of the stock 99 900 bars with clip ons. They are the cast aluminum peices. Let me know if you're interested.

Brennan

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Galaxy, almost every newer ss I've seen has the two piece bar/clip-on's. Maybe the ones Hubert posted are off the Sport models?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BLZ2DWL said:
I've got a pair of the stock 99 900 bars with clip ons. They are the cast aluminum peices. Let me know if you're interested.

Brennan
I think I have a lead on a handlebar, but I'll let you know. Thanks.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I don't know then cause I'm telling you my '04 800SS bars look just like the pictures above. So does every other one I've seen. Oh well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts