Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 2002-2005 RC 51 motor, preferably low mileage, but if it runs I would be interested. I also need ecu, wiring harness, fuel injectors, guages, basically everything to make the bike go. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a '03 motor with under 7K miles on it for sale in NJ near Philly. I will deliver free of charge within 100 miles, after that we will have to work something out. Pair mod is done, new spark plugs with under 150 miles on them. Make me a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SP2 pilot, where are you located? Duceater, I'm not more than 4 hours from any part of Jersey, 1500 seems like a great price, but depending on shipping, it could get a bit steep. If Duceater is offering the same as SP2 Pilot, I'd be very interested. My # is 571-437-2667. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will do mine the same as Roberts for the same money, we can work out somewhere within reason to meet. $1500 with the complete wiring harness, ecu, throttle bodies, oil cooler. Call me at (609)760-0191

·
Registered
13 Posts
Robert, do you still need a set of calipers, axle etc? If you do I have a set for you and a front axle you can have for the help you have given me in the past.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bill and Robert,
Thank both of you for the offers, but the wife says the kids need things first. If either of you can help me out around the holidays, I can get a motor then, but I have to stick with the boss's decision. Thanks again and I will be looking for some small parts until then.
Mark S.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts