Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Sato exhaust hanger straps, they need to be oval.

Please pm me with price and shipping to V2X 2N4 Vancouver Canada

Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have a pair if Drew doesn't need them, you'll need to find one insulator strap from Dan Kyle or someone.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a pair if Drew doesn't need them, you'll need to find one insulator strap from Dan Kyle or someone.
I have a set of straps I can use and I'm pretty sure Andy doesn't need them as he just picked up a set of round Sato sleeves...;)

Please pm me your price and your paypal address, you won't have an issue shipping to Canada do you? I have no problems paying actual shipping charges.

Straight and no rash correct?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Maybe Andy already inquired in buying the exhaust possibly though...:p
You'd think the hangers would be included....yes/no?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe Andy already inquired in buying the exhaust possibly though...:p
You'd think the hangers would be included....yes/no?
Dangit Andy...I was hoping since you picked up the round sleeves and that you already have (I'm assuming) some oval hangers you wouldn't need these.

Seems like you're buying up all the Satos stuff...:p
Let me know Drew.:)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I mentioned to Scott (Crash) that I'd be more than likely interested in the exhaust but he hasn't confirmed with me that they are ovals yet.. Been looking for a set or at least a right side oval for awhile now.
But I DO NOT have any oval hangers other than a mint set of Akra c/f ones that don't really do me any good right now.
Maybe if we do a hunt and find me a set of Akra slip-ons or full system for SP2 we can work something out later down the road.
I'm meeting up with Scott presumably on Monday.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Dangit Andy...I was hoping since you picked up the round sleeves and that you already have (I'm assuming) some oval hangers you wouldn't need these.

Seems like you're buying up all the Satos stuff...:p
Let me know Drew.:)
Have any extra badges laying around, although I think I already asked....:eek:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Have any extra badges laying around, although I think I already asked....:eek:
So sorry bro :(, I put them on my banzai length Sato ovals and sold them to a member on RC51forum.:cool::D
And... yeah... I think you did ask already... but hey, whats the harm in asking again right !! Cheers Andy ;):cool:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And they are beautiful!!

Nobody, did you get a hold of Sato yet?
Well I was waiting for an answer from crash...but it may look like sbk_drew may be snaffuing the hangers from me.

I was actually going to email Sato today...I'm hoping they have what I need.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Well I was waiting for an answer from crash...but it may look like sbk_drew may be snaffuing the hangers from me.
I'm genuinely disappointed that it looks that way to you.
But I did inquire about the exhaust when I told him I would buy the forks.
Once I get a chance to measure the hangers perhaps we can work something out. ;)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm genuinely disappointed that it looks that way to you.
But I did inquire about the exhaust when I told him I would buy the forks.
Once I get a chance to measure the hangers perhaps we can work something out. ;)
That's cool drew...even crash mentioned if you didn't want the straps he would sell them.
You asked first so you get first crack my friend I didn't mean for it to sound like I was at all miffed.;)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
FWIW I put a request into Sato Racing for availability on the hangers and rubber isolators.

Per their response.......

"We still carry canister hangers, they are $60 ea."
"Rubber bands are $10 ea and you cay buy them separately."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts