Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The parts I really need are the mounting plate on the left side (where exhaust also mounts to) and the brake pedal. But would also buy whole sets if they are fairly cheap.

·
:rolleyes
305 Posts
Dude, I have the set you need. See my part out thread. Woodcraft= the cheapest decent crash-worthy aftermarket rearsets on the market.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you sell just the brake pedal seperately? How much?

I checked out the rearsets. Says on the website that they move the footpeg up one inch and back half an inch. Not so sure about that, as I ride my bike more on the street and only do the occasional trackday.
Plus, I can't quite figure it out: do they include the midpipe mounting point?

Thanks.

·
:rolleyes
305 Posts
Do you sell just the brake pedal seperately? How much?

I checked out the rearsets. Says on the website that they move the footpeg up one inch and back half an inch. Not so sure about that, as I ride my bike more on the street and only do the occasional trackday.
Plus, I can't quite figure it out: do they include the midpipe mounting point?

Thanks.
I already sold the brake pedal, sorry.

Yes they move the pegs back and up, which I prefer, being a midget. Yes that bottom hole is for the mid pipe mount.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
I've got a set of fast by ferracci rear sets. They are slightly adjustable (they use a cam system. The footpegs aren't original (they are proteks apparently). The shifter side pedal was missing, so its just a bolt, I just used a vfr shifter so that didn't matter, I'll throw that in if you want. I'll post up some pics in a sec. $100 to your door.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
They aren't the prettiest, but they work. Heel plates would not be included. There is some filing done in the lower part of the left side in order for it to clear the frame. I guess that either these weren't designed very well or they were not originally for the 51. They also do not have a place to mount the exhaust. I have them mounted on an SP2, so nnot sure if they will fit an SP1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts