Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for an RC 51 preferably in the New England area.
Can be any year w/ mileage under 15k.
Email me with price/ pics.
I don't have much money so I'm looking for something mostly stock.
Willing to travel and ride it back.
Thanks

email:
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
The question of the day is .......how much is too much money because I live in GA and I have a 2003 for sale.....so let me know:cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
old timer said:

i saw that one Old Timer, thanks, but it is too much for me.

Price range: ~4-5K ish. :rolleyes: I know it is not much but all i have for now. If the bike is super clean I'm sure I can borrow some money. The longer I wait the more money I'll have saved to get one. Even so, I don't really want to spend much more than i spent on my fairly new car. I figured I post something now and see whats available. I was too late to snag that one from Virginia that just sold on here which I'm rather disappointed about.

Thanks for the emails guys.
I live in Fitchburg, MA and Ogunquit/Wells Maine depending on the season since you ask.

Thanks again, Scott

·
Registered
837 Posts
Look up ' slingblade ' , he comes/came from Fitchburg and has ridden with us a couple of times...he may be able to hook you up...you never know...:cool:

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
1stRC51 said:
The question of the day is .......how much is too much money because I live in GA and I have a 2003 for sale.....so let me know:cool:
Lets see some pics of that 2003 (my favorite year RC51).. How many miles, what's on it, and how much you want for it.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
YeloBlammo said:
i saw that one Old Timer, thanks, but it is too much for me.

Price range: ~4-5K ish. :rolleyes: I know it is not much but all i have for now. If the bike is super clean I'm sure I can borrow some money. The longer I wait the more money I'll have saved to get one. Even so, I don't really want to spend much more than i spent on my fairly new car. I figured I post something now and see whats available. I was too late to snag that one from Virginia that just sold on here which I'm rather disappointed about.

Thanks for the emails guys.
I live in Fitchburg, MA and Ogunquit/Wells Maine depending on the season since you ask.

Thanks again, Scott
I was the one who picked up the Bike here in VA. The bike was a great deal but it's not something you would be able to ride on the street "not yet anyways". The 1st owner converted it to a track bike, the owner I bought it from started to transform it back to a street bike but there is still a little work to be done for it to pass a road inspection.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts