Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy some footrests from an RC-51, doesn't matter if they are damaged or not, as I just need them for measurement purposes. Ideally the mount points need to be undamaged, but where the foot peg mounts in can be trashed.

·
1,061 Posts
I got a set. The left side is slightly bent in from a low side and the right side is straight. It's just the mounts no pegs or anything. Would that work?

Just pay the shipping and you can have them.

Kris

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That will definitely work!!!!! My address is below, it a military address, so it'll look a little strange, but it is a U.S. mailing address. You'll need a customs form, but that is easy to do, and takes about a minute to fill out. The post office will have them for free. Just let me know what I owe you, and I can either send you a money order, or send a payment through paypal, whichever you prefer. Thanks!!!

Douglas Cook
PSC 9 BOX 4586
APO AE 09123

·
Registered
6 Posts
Doug, fancy seeing you here.

I'm pretty sure that I know why you want these. let me just say, that I have tried to fit them, and yes, the holes can be opened up to make them fit. After you do that, the pegs will be lower than stock by a very discernable amount.

The best choice for your/our purposes is the 900RR rearsets. They fit, and if aftermarket, can raise the pegs like a rearset should.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doug, fancy seeing you here.

I'm pretty sure that I know why you want these. let me just say, that I have tried to fit them, and yes, the holes can be opened up to make them fit. After you do that, the pegs will be lower than stock by a very discernable amount.

The best choice for your/our purposes is the 900RR rearsets. They fit, and if aftermarket, can raise the pegs like a rearset should.
Ok, thanks!!! I have some R-1 rear sets on my VFR now, but they're too far back. Ideally I'd like 10-30mm of adjustment up and or back. I'll have to look into the 900RR rear sets and see if there are any available still. Doe it matter what year for the CBR 900RR, as I haven't seen too many options right now for these...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts