Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has an inkling to sell their bike with this undertail or just want to sell one let me know, I can give you my undertail and buy yours. they've seemingly dropped off the face of the earth. Cant seem to get an email reply.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: WTB: pestana undertail (pappawheelie)

I actually just ordered one from them. They are kinda difficult to get with, but I asked about them on here, and no one had anything bad to say. (except the language barrier) I called at first but then e-mailed them with the address on thier website http://www.bikepartsforyou.com. It took a while, but they finally got back to me. The buy with paypal link on the website does not work. When he e-mailed me he said to make the paypal payment to [email protected] (that is not a typo) They expect it to take about a week and half to ship. (crossing fingers)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: WTB: pestana undertail (lokar)

Please let me know when you get it, and how it looks. I have been looking for an undertail that looks good and only has a horizontal light (not two circles).

Good Luck and let me know what happens...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a pestana on my 02, brake lights cant be seen during the day. Quality is ok, but they left finger prints in the paint. And no real wiring directions. You will have to modify it to fit aftermarket exhaust if the exhaust has different brackets than stock. They look good, but the biggest concern is the brake lights.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
suposedly theyve updated that to a newer and brighter taillight. I've seen that topic come up in the past

1 - 5 of 5 Posts