Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy a front sprocket cover in GOOD condition with the NICKY MOD already done ! :) Thanks for looking . Dan J

·
Back on two wheels!
788 Posts
dont be afraid, its really easy to do.:cool:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for all the help guys , you all rock :rockon If i had the tool , i would give it a shot , however i dont :( So there are some offers on the table and i will let you know :) Thanks again to all - Dan J .

·
Registered
460 Posts
just did mine, took a total of 30 mins... including set up & putting away my dremmel!..
I'll be happy to cut yours down if anybody else can't
now i have to wait for my new chain & sprockets to arrive before puting it on

·
Denmark
512 Posts
Cutting the front sprocket cover for easy change of the, well doh, front sprocket.

Looks pretty nice, but dont know if it makes it more messy? Havent done it personally because of that doubt.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
A little more crud from the chain wax on the left side lower frame but nothing major like I would have thought.

Just don't try to reach down while riding to shift to a higher gear because your bud from Holland beefed it coming out of a left turn, ruining your shift lever amoung other things, and now you have to ride it home while its pouring rain IN FIRST GEAR:banghead

On the plus side..Now I have GP shifting with a VFR lever:rockon:D
thanks Tom Derksen :woot: (told you, YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF THIS)

Good times.:D

·
Subsonic Swine!
169 Posts
Still need one? I have one lying around somewhere, bought it here and just never got around to installation.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts