Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Hey Glen, I have a set that I won't sell but would like to have duplicated in billet.

Give me a call when you get a chance to discuss.

Stunna

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
Hey Glen, I have a set that I won't sell but would like to have duplicated in billet.

Give me a call when you get a chance to discuss.

Stunna

+1 yes,

Would Ti be beneficial over billet? What would be the most resistant to failure? I have some big HP and displacement increases in mind for the future:D

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Thats probably one of the last new sets available so you better snatch it up :rockon .

But if I was going to go for a mid-level tune, I would get a set of billet cams from Dale in New Zealand. I believe they have a slightly more agressive lift to them than the stage 1 moris so you get more BANG for your buck without going all the way to stage 2/HRC. :twocents

I'd def rock some Stage 1's if a production run becomes avail!

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the guy that asked me just wants stage 1 but I will look into. Stunna your # must have got lost in the shuffle, give me a call, # on the website.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've got a set of Dale's billet cams - I'll dig them out and out up some pics. They are literally new (Dale ran them in his road bike for about 30 miles).
Were $1500 new, asking $1000.

I also have a set of JD Hord - Stg 3 ported heads for sale - (they were Dales).

I bought all this gear years ago with the plan of building the my 51 up for our pro-twins class - The class got canned, and my Gixxer 1000 is consuming all of my $$$$$ (trying to run two bikes just ain't an option).:(

I've also got a set of new HRC springs and retainers.

Will repost with pics, and pricing on the rest of the stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool, post it up Kiwi!

Is Dale still around? Have not seem him here in a long time. I got to spend a nice afternoon with him & family in Paraparam when I was passing through the North Island.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I think the guy that asked me just wants stage 1 but I will look into. Stunna your # must have got lost in the shuffle, give me a call, # on the website.
Sounds good, Ill give you a ring tomorrow.

Im imagining a run of billet HRC replica cams backed by TYGA USA!! :rockon

Finally everyone can get their piece of the pie :woot: !

Stunna

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sounds good, Ill give you a ring tomorrow.

Im imagining a run of billet HRC replica cams backed by TYGA USA!! :rockon

Finally everyone can get their piece of the pie :woot: !

Stunna

U making smile....:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts