Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted to buy left and right mids (older style) for 748/996, preferably in red. cosmetic damage and scuffs ok.

wanted to buy red bi-posto tail for 748/996/998.

email [email protected] - thanks!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mark, $250 per mid is more than what i wanted to pay to complete my track fairings. but thanks for the response.

anyone else that may have some lower than average mids for sale? i'm also looking for passenger pegs. thanks!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I have a perfect Bip tail with seat cover (makes it look like the Mono - purchased it from FBF and had it painted to match perfect) in red, plus the Bip seat if your interested? Let me know.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
cheech said:
thanks mark, $250 per mid is more than what i wanted to pay to complete my track fairings. but thanks for the response.

anyone else that may have some lower than average mids for sale? i'm also looking for passenger pegs. thanks!
No sweat. Check eBay -- you can usually find scuffed stuff there. I have a red Biposto tailsection as well, but again, it's in excellent condition.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
viper1 said:
I have a perfect Bip tail with seat cover (makes it look like the Mono - purchased it from FBF and had it painted to match perfect) in red, plus the Bip seat if your interested? Let me know.
viper, email me pix and your asking price. thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the emails..

i found some mids but still looking for red biposto tail and passenger pegs.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Cheech - sorry for not responding, hey I don't have a digital camera (if you can believe it) but the tail is in perfect condition. Are you looking for just the plastic or the plastic & rear seat? Shoot me an offer.

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm looking for plastic and seats. not sure what the going prices are so send me a price of what its worth to you. thanks!

i also have a yellow monotail with painted number plates. willing to trade for red biposto or monotail with plates. offer goes to anyone that wants to consider it.

[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts