Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, lost my Hayden cowl on the way to school this morning. The latch inside come completely undone releasing the cowl into the "motorcycle parts gods "hands!

PLEASE let me know if any of you have one laying around!!!!

Thanks!

ps. for you rc owners, may sure that bolt on the latch has some locktight on it!

·
Short Bus Commander
265 Posts
+2 for Ben!
I don't know if has a '04 but great guy to deal with. He is my first stop when ever I need something. A+ seller RC51Parts.com :: Home

·
Registered
1 Posts
I lost my black/grey one this week. Must be the week for RC51's to give back to the parts Gods. At least in my case they were happy with just the cowl cover and left my tools, rev'it baclava, and tire pressure gauge in the cowl. I ended up ordering the parts from my local Honda dealer and will assemble it myself. The "paint job" are just stickers. The parts should run you $150. I needed gaskets for Simon's slip-ons that will be here next week so they got me for 2 bills all together. Had to talk to the parts manager to get that number down from 300+

·
Registered
460 Posts
do you mean the trunk lid (let's face it, we got Back!)

Mine flew off once, got a few scratches, but not tooooo bad.
always looking out for a fair priced one myself.

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I lost my Rear seat Saturday,(I picked it up) then i couldn't get it to latch. luckily i carry a knife and Zip ties with me. I cut a hole in the base and zip tied it to the sub frame so it wouldn't fly off again.

My rear cowl has been zip tied on for this reason a long time.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Tyga has a nice cover there is the base in my garage I should have it today and will post-up soon:D

I can't find my cable :(

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I am thinking about putting a spring on the cable part so it is forced closed by a small spring to keep it from easily vibrating open. I will post a few pics of the mod this week when i get a chance to do it. I like being able to easily switch between the 2 and i don't want to worry about it flying off again.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.