Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a cycle cat triple clamp for a 998......if you know anyone that is selling one or of a good shop that has one please let me know….Thanks!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: WTB Cycle Cat Triple Clamp (BlackHawk)

hey,i got mine from motowheels,

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: WTB Cycle Cat Triple Clamp (Rickster)

This would be cool.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (Mark)

Black Hawk,
We have a bunch of seconds in Cat Shop http://www.cyclecat.com/catshop4.htm mostly unanodized but also a few silver that had a very faint machining line that we removed from later production runs. The silver ones are beautiful and pretty much unless you worked here you wouldn't believe they were seconds. The prices vari but feel free to have a look. We also have perfect ones on the shelf and I will have a few with me at the Section 8 track day this weekend if you will be there.

Chris Calovini
Sales and Marketing Manager
Cycle Cat div. Ideanamics LLC
614-577-8080 x 102
[email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (Vandal996)

hijack in progress

Vandal996 do you (cycle cat) make a top clamp for a 2001-2002 S4 that would replace the stock bars so you could replace them with under the top clamp clipons?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: (oneducs)

Highjack your highjack. Yes, I've CC bars and triple for my 02 s4. Very nice in titanium finish.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Vandal996 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That would be a DTC8 http://www.cyclecat.com/DTC8-1.htm. Thread restored.</TD></TR></TABLE>

the dtc8 doesn't work on the S4. i've tried it and the clamp does not work appropriately as it should. it has three problems with it's fit on the S4. if you had it on a S4 before you would know what im talking about.

so when is CC going to rework the dtc7 so it can be used with clipons?

speedymoto may be working on one, i hope someone will make a top clamp for the S4 that fits.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Heya oneducs, I have some FBF and some real mcoy MH clipons available if you are interested.

Thread rehijacked

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: (Monstaman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Monstaman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Heya oneducs, I have some FBF and some real mcoy MH clipons available if you are interested.

Thread rehijacked
</TD></TR></TABLE>

thread jackbacked.

where have you been? thanks but i picked up a set of clipons from the cat shop over a month ago. now i just need to convince certain people that they need to make a top clamp for the S4 that would allow everything to remain stock but where you could use clipons.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Sorry, I forgot that the DTC8 does not work with the S4.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

The mints really throw me off…never expected to find something to eat in the box…for a min I thought it was the screws packet in a weird way…lol.

This part is off the wall nice….and awesome price…thanks Chris at Cycle Cat!!!!

To me the part looks perfect!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: (BlackHawk)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlackHawk »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The mints really throw me off…never expected to find something to eat in the box…for a min I thought it was the screws packet in a weird way…lol.

This part is off the wall nice….and awesome price…thanks Chris at Cycle Cat!!!!

To me the part looks perfect!!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

see how happy you are, if only cyclecat made a top clamp for the 2001, 2002 S4. then i could be happy too.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oneducs »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

see how happy you are, if only cyclecat made a top clamp for the 2001, 2002 S4. then i could be happy too.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

keep hinting long enough and it will happen.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oneducs »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

thread jackbacked.

where have you been? . </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well........there was this space ship.......and it had green men like this fella

1 - 18 of 18 Posts