Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Well let's say you lose a coil and have a soldering iron :rolleyes:

just trying to help :rolleyes:

F.W.I.W. anyone doing the cbr mod will most likely be re-using their connectors.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats a valid point. But I like to try to keep complications to a minimum, not to mention that I'm completely daft with anything electrical and that putting a soldering iron in my hand is like giving a zippo to a 3 year old. You know that nothing good will come of it!

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Thats a valid point. But I like to try to keep complications to a minimum, not to mention that I'm completely daft with anything electrical and that putting a soldering iron in my hand is like giving a zippo to a 3 year old. You know that nothing good will come of it![/quote]

LMAO! :clapper Thank You for the that:woot:

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
I hate to say it, but you might be better off picking some up off ebay. There are multiple sets on ebay for as low as $35 shipped. I think mine will probably get tossed in a box in the garage for that much once I'm done with the coil mod.

Oh, and don't be afraid of electricity. Electricity is just millions of tiny invisible particles that can kill you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Without getting into to much of a debate I understand that we all try to get the best price for the things we sell but sometimes the market just doesn't support our expectations. My own experience is that buyers of used, and sometimes damaged goods, expect and deserve a substantial reduction versus a comparable new product. Personally I have rarely been able to sell for my asking price, especially if the guy next door is undercutting my prices.

Thanks for the ebay tip. I hate to say it, but the bay looks like the best option.

Last call for al-coil-hol !

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I usually price things used 1/2 of new @ a discount place like ayers which would be $86 plus shipping (these are missing connectors that you already have) and weigh 2 pounds so shipping eats $12.00 so if I get $38 bucks for two thats half of new for me.

Just letting you know the way I price stuff NOT debating or defending;)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
They are $43 a peice @ Ron Ayers :twocents

See..why didn't I sourced them out when I ran into coil problems? The coils weren't bad..just the wire(loose) but I ended up buying from a dipshit on ebay instead.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts