Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and it begins again. Qatar race is saturday. we get to see it tues. march 1 at noon and 1 pm. who the h*ll can watch it then

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: WSBK/Speedtv rant (bdfinally)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bdfinally »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and it begins again. Qatar race is saturday. we get to see it tues. march 1 at noon and 1 pm. who the h*ll can watch it then
</TD></TR></TABLE>

http://speedzilla.zeroforum.co...38685

Get a Tivo or set your Betamax.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: WSBK/Speedtv rant (bdfinally)

but hey, you get to watch LUGE on sunday! I dunno about you but me and the other 15 ppl in the country who actually care about luge are stoked!

I can see WSK getting bumped for an F1 or WRC race, but LUGE?!?!?

btw, ignore anyone who calls you a whiner or says 'be happy with what you got' if it wasnt for ppl complaining and doing something about it, we wouldnt have race coverage as good as we do now. Email speed, be nice, and keep it up.
BTW, I was a bit excited to see Bol D'or coverage yesterday, until I noticed it was LAST YEAR's race.....nice coverage guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: WSBK/Speedtv rant (Dezmo)

yeah - I saw that too, but hey I'll take the re-runs over that F'in Nascar race LIVE.

I swear the "live" coverage of NASCAR from all angles lasted forever. SpeedWeek seems a bit longer than a week this year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a bunch of crap, but it is NASCAR season. We will be lucky to see any races live, but instead get NASCAR re-runs.
SPEED TV are a bunch of TOOLS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (spdrcrx)

You know what else really pisses me off.....

That god damned Animal Planet.

All they show are dogs and cats, dogs and cats...

Why can't the show any good shows about the Pygmy Marmoset? I mean shit, it is the world's smallest monkey.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: WSBK/Speedtv rant (Dezmo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dezmo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">but hey, you get to watch LUGE on sunday! I dunno about you but me and the other 15 ppl in the country who actually care about luge are stoked! </TD></TR></TABLE>
count me in ! womens LUGE yaa
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rickster »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Why can't the show any good shows about the Pygmy Marmoset? I mean shit, it is the world's smallest monkey. </TD></TR></TABLE>
it was on last week .. thursday night

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: WSBK/Speedtv rant (04749s)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 04749s »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
count me in ! womens LUGE yaa
</TD></TR></TABLE>

There are probably a few around here that like the men's double luge, too, but they won't admit it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Rickster)

Hey man

8pm - Pet Star
9pm - Who gets the Dog?
10pm- Animal Cops Houston

I live or die by "Animal Storm Stories", but thats the Weather Channel.
and why is it that the women on the Weather channel are constantly pregnant?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (Duc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Duc »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey man

and why is it that the women on the Weather channel are constantly pregnant?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have noticed that as well. Maybe they are all just having a big orgy in the other room

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: WSBK/Speedtv rant (Baasinator)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Baasinator »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

There are probably a few around here that like the men's double luge, too, but they won't admit it.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

The fact that you know such a sport exists....well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts