Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,

has anyone had any luck DL or streaming racing in the states other than Racing Underground. I can make up a thousand excuses of why I can't watch them live. Honestly The old lady controls the tv so Im on a steady diet of HGTV :(. Untill I am blessed with an invite to RU are there other places where the racing can be found? With more of an on demand/down load thing. live steaming is better than nothing but you have to catch it right? anyway your help would be appreciated...

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Not that I would ever do anything illegal, but *cough* *cough* bit torrent *cough* *cough*

or just find a bar in your area that plays them on the big screen. That's usually how I watch all the payper view ufc fights.

·
1,061 Posts
I would be sweet if they just had a channel dedicated to sport bikes.

I had the speed channel for awhile only to have to watch races at 4am.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
I searched on bit torrent a bit for the round 1 wsbk but didnt get any hits but i may have been a tad early ill try again thanks!
Yeah, the motogp ones would come up within a few days of the race, I just had to learn to stay off the motogp main page and off the forums.

I would pay for a channel that actually had hd versions of the races, but I refuse to pay for a huge package that only comes with a bunch of crap I don't want, and the stuff I do want is only in standard definition (speed channel)

Anybody who watched the WSBK race last weekend knows what I mean. I could barely tell the bikes apart because the video quality was so shitty.

·
1,061 Posts
I wish they'd just stream that sh!t from their website.

I love it when channels do that (like the scifi channel). Why not? Otherwise no one is gonna watch it without some special cable add on.

Their loss I guess.

I do miss getting drunk and watching SBK. My girlfriend even loved to watch it with me. It was so rare that they would have it on when we could actually enjoy it. I really enjoyed the racing on that compared to the motogp, but both are great.

·
Damn Asshat
3,615 Posts
i used to give out invite codes, but the peope i gave them to did not seed the torrents. this lowers my ratio and makes me look bad.

Worldsbk.com used to stream their races, i dont know if they still do.
motogp has a pay for stream option.

racing-underground is prolly the best site on the interweb, anything racing since tv began is on there.

check the site daily, they have open enrollment every so often.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
streaming

Thats cool I understand they have the whole ratio thing going on at ru. Im feelin like the nerd that can´t get in the frat party and then hears about how fun it was from everybody else.:D I know patience is a virtue I just cant seem to obtain any!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.