Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoilers.
Congrats to Checa on doubling, and 2010 World Superbike champion, Max Biaggi.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Happy to see checa dominate and even happier to see Biaggi win a WSBK title.

Rossi be damned if he doesn't ride some wildcards now just to try ruin Biaggis parade.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Max has been my favourite rider for many decades. Sue me if I like the contrarian who doesn't want to be the media darling. :cool: I'm glad he finally won again, 17 yrs sicne his last title - unbelievable. :eek:

But it just occured to me, seeing Max win with an Italian manufacturer what the real motivation for the Rossi - Ducati merger. One more opportunity to show who is boss in Italy for Rossi and Ducati. :cool:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
wow that's awesome, good for Max, great for Aprilia. This must get under Rossi's skin, especially right now with him trailing in the nowhere points!

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
All reeeet... not since 97 has a V4 won a WSBK title... I think Aprilia has
discover a winning architecture... now if only they would see fit to engineer a
narrow as an arrow light as a feather 600 V4...

For 2011 look for Haga to get him a speedy V4 because the old V2 work horse is
heading out to pasture...

Congrats to Max... did you know that he is the only Gp rider besides John
Kocinski to have won WSBK and World Gp titles???

·
Registered
806 Posts
WOW,
guess Rossi is slipping more and more down the ladder with this happening...

Biaggi likes woman (Vagina)...
Biaggi has a child and it's with a MISS ITALY..
Biaggi wins the WSBK title on an Italian bike...
Biaggi is the 1st Italian rider to win the WSBK Title..

Guess Rossi is going to have to come out of the closet,to be the 1st Gay motogp champ? Not so sure he will meet the Pope with that one though.

or win the motogp championship on a proven winner of a bike.

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
Good for Aprilia and Biaggi. He struggled this weekend, but am also sure that he was riding for the championship and not prepared to throw it all away. Checa did great again, and he must be happy that he's shown up the factory team again. That's two doubles that he was clearly set to win on speed this season, if he did not have the double breakdowns earlier.....but IFs don't count here.
He does show up the Duc factory team debarkle this year.....their setup and prep has been atrocious, since they lost their team mangement to Honda.

The fun part of this is that the twins are still VERY much in contention, which is really cool. Looking forward to the next version of that platform. It may well be the first NEW bike I will have bought in 28 years! Screw these measly little four cylinder 1000cc motors.... :) :)

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
The fun part of this is that the twins are still VERY much in contention, which is really cool. Looking forward to the next version of that platform. It may well be the first NEW bike I will have bought in 28 years! Screw these measly little four cylinder 1000cc motors.... :) :)
Next version of Old Baldy's twin might be a pair of them working in concert
because there's a V4 in everyone's future... Old Baldy can screw with the 4
cylinders all he wants but he can't beat a Ducati V4 when it comes to a small
package with big power... I dare him to try one because all he does is talk talk
talk about the Ducati V4 without seat of his pants knowledge...

·
Ride Naked!
503 Posts
Next version of Old Baldy's twin might be a pair of them working in concert
because there's a V4 in everyone's future... Old Baldy can screw with the 4
cylinders all he wants but he can't beat a Ducati V4 when it comes to a small
package with big power... I dare him to try one because all he does is talk talk
talk about the Ducati V4 without seat of his pants knowledge...
I didn't read what I'm quoting right now, but I find it funny that I still, somehow, know what it more or less says. Broken record Larry...broken record. :wacky

Congrats to Mad Max...can we PLEASE get a competitive American back into wsbk? :cool:

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
I really wish there was a setting on the board to exclude any quotes from folks on Ignore. It's bad enough to have to skip through all the empty posts from the 3 high-frequency posters on my ignore list....

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
I really wish there was a setting on the board to exclude any quotes from folks on Ignore. It's bad enough to have to skip through all the empty posts from the 3 high-frequency posters on my ignore list....
You ignore... I quote...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts