Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like they are going to chase Ducatis again...

1 Laconi Regis Ducati 999F05 2'01.593
2 Corser Troy Suzuki GSXR1000 K5 2'01.641
3 Gimbert Sebastien Yamaha YZF R1 2'01.889
4 Kagayama Yukio Suzuki GSXR1000 K5 2'02.643
5 Pitt Andrew Yamaha YZF R1 2'02.670
6 Cardoso Jos?uis Yamaha YZF R1 2'02.745
7 Haga Noriyuki Yamaha YZF R1 2'02.766
8 Vermeulen Chris Honda CBR 1000RR 2'02.960
9 Silva Ivan Yamaha YZF R1 2'03.049
10 Chili Pierfrancesco Honda CBR 1000RR 2'03.100
11 Walker Chris Kawasaki ZX10 2'03.138
12 Bussei Giovanni Kawasaki ZX10 2'03.189
13 Toseland James Ducati 999F05 2'03.357
14 Neukirchner Max Honda CBR 1000RR 2'03.671
15 Abe Norick Yamaha YZF R1 2'04.354
16 Borciani Marco Yamaha YZF R1 2'05.041

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: WSB pole (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks like they are going to chase Ducatis again...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

i wish! qualifying was run in semi-wet (it rains in qatar!?!?!?!) conditions so laconi might have timed it just right. if anything, it's good to see that the ducati v-twin is still competitive against the japanese i-4 and with the control pirellis, it should be THE most competitive series out there. i would be very surprised if the championship doesn't come down to race 2 in france with 5 contenders still in it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks like they are going to chase Ducatis again...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I dunnoooo G. I think that the race winner will be either a Zook or a Yammy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: WSB pole (bsess)

one fast lap does not make a race!
look how many times corser put that petronas on the pole only to get shuffled back during the race.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

i think the Ducati will have a better management of tires on the hot weather of Qatar the inline4s will have to take it easy. The track is slippery from the sand too.

Well we have to wait till Saturday to find out!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: WSB pole (YellowJacket)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YellowJacket »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">one fast lap does not make a race!
look how many times corser put that petronas on the pole only to get shuffled back during the race.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That would be Suzuki...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: WSB pole (TLSer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TLSer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ben??????</TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't ask. It hasn't been pretty so far...

He was 28th in the first qualifying session after crashing on his fifth lap. He was sixth in the second qualifying session, but it was a wet session so that didn't help him any.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: WSB pole (Mashuri)

Quote, originally posted by YellowJacket »
one fast lap does not make a race!
look how many times corser put that petronas on the pole only to get shuffled back during the race.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mashuri »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

That would be Suzuki...</TD></TR></TABLE>

No, that would be the Petronas the last two years just as he said.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i think the Ducati will have a better management of tires on the hot weather of Qatar the inline4s will have to take it easy.

Well we have to wait till Saturday to find out!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I heard that the rear tires are holding up well for everyone but that the 999 has been chewing up the Pirelli front tires at a faster rate than the other bikes.

But, as you said, we'll see what happens after the races are run.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Traction Control, big story out of World Superbikes this year, you notice hardly any of the big sideways stuff from last year? Oh thats right, you havent seen the races yet

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

the bostroms are done , they should just pack it in
go home & help Pastrana invent another stupid trick for the x-games so he can smash the 2 brain cells he has left

1 - 13 of 13 Posts