Discussion Starter #1
.......and that is all I will say.

(edti) carnt sepelll

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: WSB...Great Race (Nero)

Ditto! Nice to see the factory back where it belongs! Those big Suk's kick ass though!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: WSB...Great Race (viper1)

Man Troy was leaving some kick ass size darkies out of the last left hander to the main straight/start/finish.

Felt sorry for Nori with the troubles he had.

I still feel the same that the 1L 4's have so much HP can they can't get it all done to the ground as usefull traction particaulry on a tight circuit, the big V2 stomp and tractorability certainly shined through.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
'twas great! The field is just so much closer than the AMA.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (NC Rick)

I liked the super aggressive passes Regis pulled off.

Even tho he could not make those stick 80% of the time, that was some quality riding.

He's hungry for the championship for sure. I thought he was gonna win last year.

Alas Corser's points lead is huge at the moment. But i think if anyone can take it to Corser that will be Laconi.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (jbraslins)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jbraslins »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I liked the super aggressive passes Regis pulled off.

Even tho he could not make those stick 80% of the time, that was some quality riding.

He's hungry for the championship for sure. I thought he was gonna win last year.

Alas Corser's points lead is huge at the moment. But i think if anyone can take it to Corser that will be Laconi.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

If he can just keep the rubber side down, then he can win races. It's very frustrating with him. He either wins or crashes.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: WSB...Great Race (Monstaman)

Simply amazing race..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: WSB...Great Race (BlackHawk)

I rewatched race two, James Toseland was so smooth and got great drive ahead of Try, the guy is god and had a well earned place, pitty for Laconi but that is racing eh.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: WSB...Great Race (Monstaman)

Ducati team Xerox finally pulled finger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts