Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never heard of these until the other day. I know they are made in Japan and are fully adjustable. Durability and crash tested opinions if any. You can find them at pacmax.com What do you guys think?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: WR's Rearsets (rcebrnr)

Only opinion I have would be availability of spares and how long are these folks going to be around?

One more thing, the RC sets are freaking weird looking with the multi color job.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: WR's Rearsets (ebnash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ebnash »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Only opinion I have would be availability of spares and how long are these folks going to be around?

One more thing, the RC sets are freaking weird looking with the multi color job.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

The set on ebay don't have the multi-color pictured but the price is okay. The materials are similar to the othe major brand rearsets. I've already purchased a set so this is one of those buy now ask questions later post
I couldn't resist. After buying these, I called EMA to order something else and found out their Harris inventory is on clearance. I could've purchased a Harris set for the same price I bought these WR's for.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
theyre pretty budget here in japan,alot of play ,bad castings etc
no way as good as sato,arata etc

Modified by simonkobe at 9:45 AM 8/4/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: WR's Rearsets (rcebrnr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rcebrnr »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

The set on ebay don't have the multi-color pictured but the price is okay. The materials are similar to the othe major brand rearsets. I've already purchased a set so this is one of those buy now ask questions later post
I couldn't resist. After buying these, I called EMA to order something else and found out their Harris inventory is on clearance. I could've purchased a Harris set for the same price I bought these WR's for.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I bought a set of those Harris rearsets on clearance. Not very impressive. They use bushings in the levers and wasn't crazy about the pegs. You also have to use the stock heel guards. I sold them on here 2 days later and took a $100 loss so I could go and buy the Satos. At least you WR's have bearings on the levers. By the way, the picture I posted from above is right off the website when you click on RC51. Don't be surprised if that's what you get.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (simonkobe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by simonkobe »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">theyre pretty budget here in japan,alot of play ,bad castings etc
no way as good as sato,arata etc

Modified by simonkobe at 9:45 AM 8/4/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's what I get for being trigger happy on ebay
Oh well, should be here any day now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts