Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Damn Asshat
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it finally happened to me my beloved RC fell over today at work:( . here in texas it gets hot enough to melt the asphalt under my stand and bang. Only minor damage, Mirror and clutch lever broke small scratch in fairing. i ordered new mirror with signals in them cant wait for those should be sweet. i do want to replace both clutch and brake levers what do you guys use and recommend. i want short levers and hopefully colored to match Mg engine covers.

·
South Texan
638 Posts
TXRC51fatboy said:
well it finally happened to me my beloved RC fell over today at work:( . here in texas it gets hot enough to melt the asphalt under my stand and bang. Only minor damage, Mirror and clutch lever broke small scratch in fairing. i ordered new mirror with signals in them cant wait for those should be sweet. i do want to replace both clutch and brake levers what do you guys use and recommend. i want short levers and hopefully colored to match Mg engine covers.
CRG levers or those Panoz (sp?) ones. both you can get in shorty style.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The pazzo levers look great,the crg's are more popular because theyve been around longer and put through the test.I'd say both are great lever's......:rockon

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
Go get a sheet of Diamond plate Aluminium (strong and lite) at Lowes or the depot and cut down to the size of your wallet. You can carry it your pocket or underseat. I hate to see 12k on its side. Plus you can use the extra for your friends. hack saw and file. A nice trick is to then cut a small slit in the plate and whack it from the back side this gives a tab for the stand to press against.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
CRG long clutch lever, think about sitting in rush hour traffic for 3 hours stop and go, stop and go!

The brake lever I would get short though.

:twocents

1 - 8 of 8 Posts