Speedzilla Forums banner

Words fail me..

1K views 25 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
In my attempt to describe the sheer stupidity of this act. I was equally upset to see that this idiot looks as if he will still have the ability to pollute the gene pool with his spawn..

F'ING DUMB@ASS! - http://s88265598.onlinehome.us/vids/backloupe.wmv

G
#4 ·
Re: Words fail me.. (Milhouse)

That was just stupid. I'M SORRY!! But I have no pity or sympathy for him. "I don't curse often) but...serves him right. Dumba$$!!!
"BUCK-BUCK #1 COME ON IN.... HEY, HEY, HEY!!! Here I come... Baaawaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

G
#14 ·
Re: Words fail me.. (tattooskickass)

I think that is actually at Travis Pestrana's house... or backyard I should say. Saw a deal on TV about him a few months ago and he had the exact layout/stuff there.

STUCKIN' FUPID!!!

G
#15 ·
Re: Words fail me.. (Milhouse)

He was lucky to bail away from the bike while inverted. Imagine what would have happened if the bike had landed on him...

The other dumba&% video I've seen (didn't save it), is where Super Squid rides out slowly on to the burnout area of a local drag strip...with the crowd watching. Bike bouncing off the rev limiter, he stands up and leans forward so he can drop the clutch and smoke the tire. Only problem...he dumps the clutch where the dragsters burn out...where the rubber on the track is about 2" deep. Tire immediately hooks up, bike does an instantenous 180 loop, he lands flat on his back with the bike immediately landing on his chest. Video ends with spectators yelling off camera for the medics...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.