Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Words fail me.. (Milhouse)

Wow! That was the coolest motorcycle vid I have seen in a while!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

That was just stupid. I'M SORRY!! But I have no pity or sympathy for him. "I don't curse often) but...serves him right. Dumba$$!!!
"BUCK-BUCK #1 COME ON IN.... HEY, HEY, HEY!!! Here I come... Baaawaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (Qwak748)

That's from Nitro circus 3 I think. That was shot at Travis Pastrana's house, I have to admit I laughed my ass off when I saw that the first time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Oh my god that was too f'in funny! It's Jackass on 2 wheels!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Words fail me.. (Mashuri)

Hopefully the squids will weed themselves out and make us all laugh in the process.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Words fail me.. (Mashuri)

My thoughts exactly too dam funny
! What the hell are these guys smoking? I laughed because I couldn't believe how stupid that was.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Words fail me.. (tattooskickass)

I think that is actually at Travis Pestrana's house... or backyard I should say. Saw a deal on TV about him a few months ago and he had the exact layout/stuff there.

STUCKIN' FUPID!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

He was lucky to bail away from the bike while inverted. Imagine what would have happened if the bike had landed on him...

The other dumba&% video I've seen (didn't save it), is where Super Squid rides out slowly on to the burnout area of a local drag strip...with the crowd watching. Bike bouncing off the rev limiter, he stands up and leans forward so he can drop the clutch and smoke the tire. Only problem...he dumps the clutch where the dragsters burn out...where the rubber on the track is about 2" deep. Tire immediately hooks up, bike does an instantenous 180 loop, he lands flat on his back with the bike immediately landing on his chest. Video ends with spectators yelling off camera for the medics...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Hehe.... I want to give the guy who told the rider he could go twice as fast a medal.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's from Nitro circus 2, you gotta figure something like this will go on at Pastrana's, starboys doing flips(great).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Really ...... you gotta love it.

This guy would probably light a match for more light to see how much gas is in the tank.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Words fail me.. (SP8)

Famous last words "You can go twice as fast!"

Even the sound track makes you laugh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts