Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Wonder what they used for bait? (AA 996)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AA 996 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Squid, of course.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Do they eat their own?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Wonder what they used for bait? (AA 996)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AA 996 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Squid, of course.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Wonder what they used for bait? (Giannis)

maybe the fact that my bike hasn't had to pulled up the side of a mountain is why I still love the gap. just look at those banked corners. Where else have you been on a road with corners that suck you in and spit you out? I believe that's the gravity cavity right there. My favorite section

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Wonder what they used for bait? (Metcalfe)

Don't think thats the Cavity. Its got alot more banking than that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Wonder what they used for bait? (TLSer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TLSer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Don't think thats the Cavity. Its got alot more banking than that.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

see why I must go back. It's even better than I remember!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This looks more like Hwy 180 between Hwy 60 and 129 just above Dahlonega, GA.

Any verification of where this occured?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (MuzzyDawg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MuzzyDawg »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This looks more like Hwy 180 between Hwy 60 and 129 just above Dahlonega, GA.

Any verification of where this occured?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Twern't there....the tow truck has an 828 area code....where is that?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Twern't there....the tow truck has an 828 area code....where is that?</TD></TR></TABLE>

W North Carolina: Asheville (split from the 704)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Wonder what they used for bait? (Smitty)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Smitty »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Totally faked.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I doubt it. There's no need to stage something like that at the Gap...since minor get-offs like this one happen every weekend.

Jeff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Wonder what they used for bait? (RCFiftyWon)

Is the road closed off at all? Wouldnt want to come whistling round the corner and have that parked in ya way?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (Phil 998)

Phil:

It looks like the section about 1-1 1/2 miles from the TN/NC state line near the CROT.

Which would make sense...at that point the closest wrecker service would likely be in Robbinsville.

Jeff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts