Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Hope someone has experience with these kind of LED tail lights.

I ordered this LED tail light with integrated turn signals ..but it comes without wiring instructions...does anyone know what color wires to use.

·
Registered
525 Posts
taillight

I have the same tail light but it didnt come with those white block things... what are those?

Just a lil help, when I did this on my CBR1100XX I just started touching wires together to see what works, use a battery like a 9 volt

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hope this helps?

I don't know if i can shed any light but i bought the exact tail light off of e-bay almost three years ago and it still works...well...some of it,anyway?
Mine had the white LEDs across the bottom for the plate light up but after about a year,it went out.The tail light still goes strong though.I hate that i just caught this thread because i JUST threw the instructions away when cleaning out my closet!!! I am going to do my own custom tail light and am gonna do away with the assy i have now.I CAN tell you that the 2 white boxes are for the turn signals to keep them from blinking fast.However;Be careful as to what kind of front signals you use because when i took my stock ones off,they started doing the fast blink dance.Hope this helps a lil??? Good luck and once you get it going,you'll like it!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Same here no instrutions.

I just hooked one up last fall. Clip the plug off. Red is + Black is- That yellow on that side is Brakelight the others are your turn signals. have to try them to see which is which. I hope my memory is right:rolleyes: Hoovy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.