Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone please send me a clear copy of the wiring diagram for an SP2? By clear I mean one that I can clearly read the letters for the color code.
I know this thread has been posted here many times before but so far all the copies(2) that I've received form other members were not clear enough to be able to read the color code letters.
I purchased a service manual on CD a couple of years ago but it did not come with the main wiring diagram. I hate to have to buy another one just for that.
my email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Wiring diagram (andres)

Which wiring area are you looking at?? If it's just a connector area? then I can always look for ya and give you the information if you knew what you are looking at.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I planning on removing the entire wire harness and modifying for track use only. But I will only do this if I have the wiring diagram, so I need the entire diagram.

Thanks 3stripes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (andres)

If no one chime in to help out with better wiring diagram? Send me your address and I'll copy the wiring diagram from the Honda Manual and mail it to ya

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (3stripes)

or if you are in the tempe area you can stop by and borrow mine... pm me if you want my phone #

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Wiring diagram (andres)

Have you tried printing it? Small text will often print clearer than it appears on your monitor.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Splangy,
I already tried printing it on 11x17 paper and could not read letters... I'll try on regular paper 8.5x11.

sl00se,
Let me see what others come up with, if I can't get one online I'll contact you, thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (andres)

no prob... i'll also be at firebird east this sunday so i can bring it there for pick up if you need

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just another good reason to do a trackday... sl00se weather I participate or not I plan to go to firebird this Sunday so if you don't mind bringing it with you. Thanks!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts