Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which looks best on an 04 Hayden Replica (White Upper Cowl)

I was looking at Zero Gravity, Sportech and Memphis Shades..

What color do you think would go best with the white? (Smoke or Black)?

·
Registered
101 Posts
smoke is just a lighter version of the black, so I wouldn't think there would be much difference. :twocents

i got an 04 (bought brand new on Saturday) and have wondered what color screen would look good. I wish they made one that would blend with the white or something.

:rockon

·
Registered
54 Posts
let me know what color you guys go with and how it turns out i have been wondering i have only seen a tinted red windscreen and i didnt care for it i was wonderign about like a silver or white

·
Registered
101 Posts
hahhaah...alright, it seems now the question is...which one of us three with the '04 is going to buy the "guinea pig" windscreen. hahaha

·
Registered
101 Posts
old timer said:
One word...IRIDIUM...:rockon

You have leaders and followers...which one are you ? :notworthy :D

a follower. hahahah

:wacky

except on track days...hahah

·
Registered
101 Posts
fattony said:
I got the smoke and it looks good on the bike it fits the bike well my :twocents
got pics?................

·
Registered
101 Posts
nah, not my style.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Go with Powerbronze windscreen. I have it and love it.No weird bubble lines on it. Here's the picture of it mounted.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Clear (or possibly light tint) ZG Double Bubble....that way you can actually see through it when you tuck at the track :woot:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I went with the dark smoke Fabbri. I had one on my 954 and liked it so much that I got one for the RC. There's no line on the shield where the double-bubble starts, it's very clean. The plastic is also thicker than many after-market screens I've looked at.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts