Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is old news but here's a good recent article about it. There may be changes coming with regards to propellar turbines. I've heard advocates for only allowing them in areas not heavily populated by birds. There are also wind generators that don't involve a large propellar. We're feeling our way into the future. Luckily, DDT is gone and birds should be okay.

Article | Windmills vs. Birds

There is also talk about propellar turbines in or near tidal zones. I've sailed on San Fran Bay and it's like a friggin' river out there at times. Imagine how much electricity could be generated at the Golden Gate! But what about seals, etc?

Whatever, these problems are hardly rocket science.

·
2,737 Posts
A left wing program that is shown not to work and has nasty ramifications?
Say it isn't so.

OK areola, I just gave you your drum roll. 3 2 1,,, plug in the vape machine and hit it!

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
A left wing program that is shown not to work and has nasty ramifications?
Say it isn't so.

OK areola, I just gave you your drum roll. 3 2 1,,, plug in the vape machine and hit it!
+1. Typical libtard stupidity begging for another libtard solution to a non existant problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.