Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: why? (rc74racer)

Check out the tag on the bike "need hed"

I'm surprised he got that through.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: why? (rc74racer)

Personally, I wouldn't do the polishing that he did but the paint doesn't look THAT bad IMO. It's original and looks decent on the bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: why? (Veins)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Veins »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Personally, I wouldn't do the polishing that he did but the paint doesn't look THAT bad IMO. It's original and looks decent on the bike.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah I'm not sold on all the polished "bling", but I do think the paint (at least the basecoat) looks pretty good. I would probably look extra sharp with Black or dark gunmetal Honda wings. Put some numberplate type decals back on it like how the bikes come stock and it would be pretty sharp im my oppinion.

Oh and if you wanted to be a real "stunna"
You could always accesorize with some gold CRG & Sato bling

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: why? (Area 51)

hey the bike has almost new tires too, it looks on the pictures that only the middle 2 inches have been used, the rest is virgin rubber.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: why? (nemo963)

We should start a charitable organization that will trade a Civic or a Hyundai for a RC51 that has gone down that path....Let em butcher those things up and give the RC a good home where they will be loved....its for a good cause

1 - 9 of 9 Posts