Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (phil77)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by phil77 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">passing on the outside of a turn where there is gravel and a guardrail: idiotic</TD></TR></TABLE>

jesus, couldnt agree more. why did he feel the need to try to pass that car on the shoulder at that speed and lean angle?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Why you shouldn't drag knee on the street (drthompson65)

There's something wrong with me.

You would think that sooner or later you get used to it, but I'm constantly amazed at how stupid, careless and inconsiderate people can be.

The next time your insurance rates go up (if you can get insurance), send your thanks to this guy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">CBR1000RR - 11k
Matching Honda Shoei RF900, Joe Rocket Leathers - 1k
Generic construction boots for boot protection - Free
Learning to drag knee and being stupid - Priceless</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hosting 10 megs at ~150k/s - $25/mo
Me welcoming you to ~ 6 weeks ago - Priceless.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

a fu...in idiot,lucky f... idiot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">CBR1000RR - 11k
Matching Honda Shoei RF900, Joe Rocket Leathers - 1k
Generic construction boots for boot protection - Free
Learning to drag knee and being stupid - Priceless
[/url]</TD></TR></TABLE>

you forgot:
**** poser sparking knee pucks: $40

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Why you shouldn't drag knee on the street (oneducs)

Definately a dumbass.

Me thinks the bike being between him and the guard rail saved him from being worse off.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Why you shouldn't drag knee on the street (CaliDuc)

"Be happy you're not one of those guys ther wears shorts and a tee-shirt..."

now there's the quote of the phucking day.....

how `bout not being one of those guys that doesn't try to pass cars on shoulder....?? i think that might start the "Gee, i wish i wasn't such a scrotum", ball rolling.............

toolbag...........

100 bux says he went home and promptly turned that into his insurance company.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

what a kook!
a great reason to do your first track, total knuckleheads. if you are going ride on the street like that(most of us has at one point) why the hell wouldnt you wait for traffic to pass, that dude needs some depth perseption! did he really think he could make that pass!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Why you shouldn't drag knee on the street (duc_748)

To think that there is even a remote possibility that this individual can procreate...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Why you shouldn't drag knee on the street (socal)

If he had gone UNDER the guardrail we could have seen how far he would fly through the air...

Yes, a dumba$$...

Also, it's sad that people who are that stupid will probably soon be doing track days where their actions might hurt the rest of us....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Why you shouldn't drag knee on the street (Rigor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rigor »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"Be happy you're not one of those guys ther wears shorts and a tee-shirt..."

now there's the quote of the phucking day.....

how `bout not being one of those guys that doesn't try to pass cars on shoulder....?? i think that might start the "Gee, i wish i wasn't such a scrotum", ball rolling.............

toolbag...........

100 bux says he went home and promptly turned that into his insurance company.</TD></TR></TABLE>

+1 to that.

Check out those boots too. What are those Nikes??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Why you shouldn't drag knee on the street (hank)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hank »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Also, it's sad that people who are that stupid will probably soon be doing track days where their actions might hurt the rest of us....</TD></TR></TABLE>
Amen

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (old timer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The question should be...Did he learn anything...?
</TD></TR></TABLE>
I know I did.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It looks like the second lane ends just before the corner. That's no excuse though. I mean if they're filming, he's obviously done the turn before, so he'd know it's only one lane.

I've run at my limit on the street before, but near cars and gaurd-rails? Clean runoff is your friend, gaurd-rails....they hurt no??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts