Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because of this monster... a Buzzza Fighter well done just needs a different headlight
Made somewere in Europe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Why Tuonos, S4R and other wannabe streetfighters try to hide? (Giannis)

Gee it is fug ugly ...

Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (TBONE)

Damn
. I wonder what the torque is on the s4. Turbo lag is probably not helping in the lower rpms. Lees Performance center where is that, 704 area code that is the NW NC. I wonder if the bike is in NC, would mind seeing that beast.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's a friend of mine from another board. Bike runs better numbers than that now. Those were early pulls on the dyno.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (TBONE)

Oh i see you talking turbo..... well the Little Busa is going to bring her Big brother...

Ghost Rider is the guy on the right.

Since we talking about bandit here is a coulpe ones!

ps: a ducati turbo? Give a brake will ya?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I personally love any streetfighter/performance story that starts with "take a Bandit 1200...."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (WhiteyFoo)

While I think some streetfighters are cool as sh*t, and individuality is a virtue, a pig is a pig is a pig is a pig.

This pic says it all.

I'll stick to my 996 and trackdays for now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (Capt. Home Slice)

well i dont think this guy had in mind Trackdays when he builded this Turbo bandit.. so yeah you can stick with your Duck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (Giannis)

No doubt, and to each their own I say. I suppose my point is that it never ceases to amaze me when I see 996 or MV bodywork on another bike and it looks completely out of place. I've often thought of building a streetfighter though it never makes it that far up my priority list.

Modified by Capt. Home Slice at 2:03 PM 1/11/2005

1 - 13 of 13 Posts