Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Who's RC51 parked at Fitness 19 in San Ramon on Memorial day? (rc51rob851)

Hey this isn't a pickup place mmmkay?? Please find your workout
buddies somewhere else

Wasn't me..I'm a lazy bastid and my dream is to grow up like my buddy Joe and Roberto. All their workout of arm curls consisted of lifting a couple of
and the result looks like 4 months of pegnancy to me

Modified by 3stripes at 12:43 PM 5/31/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Who's RC51 parked at Fitness 19 in San Ramon on Memorial day? (3stripes)

I can't tell you how many times my wife has caught me staring where I shouldn't be staring. She gets mad but my excuse is SHE wanted me to come down and work out with her. It's not my fault ! 3 Stripes I didn't see how your ordeal with the 851 worked out, did it ever run ?

Wild Child
I'm afraid to look on Craigslist missed connections...maybe you can tell me what I'm missing !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

LoL, I think you are just not a true guy with a set of balls under ya if you don't have wondering eyes

As for the 851? The best mistakes I could have ever gotten myself into. Never borrow anyone bikes..it's just too much responsibility
<----- that was me under the helmet. thinking what if I binned it on the track, while unloading it, what if it fell off the back of the truck, or worst stolen? I did NOT have fun on that 851. It's a cool little bike but it had too much personalities to learn for ME to get it right. Too many little qirks about it that I couldn't pick up during the two trackdays down in SoCal. Taught me to never borrow another bike ever again. Should had just went for fun or NOT go at all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I would never feel comfortable borrowing someone elses bike, especially the 851 ! Ducati doesn't make some replacement parts for the 851 anymore and if you were to WAD it up ohhhhhhhhhh crap !

There was a thread showing someones bike with a building in the background in downtown San Jose, were you involved in that thread or was that Manu ? I was
wondering if that was the building next to the DeAnza Hotel ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

that bike belongs to Augy aka Red69..that building is in fact San Jose but I'm not sure which one it is. If I am correct the pix was on top of the parking garage in downtown near Sonoma Chicken Coop and Spaggetti Factory area @Market and Santa Clara. that might be the Deanza Hotel but I don't think so..very close..I want to say Adobe but I'm not sure.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Yes that is the building where I work and it is between the Chicken Coop and the DeAnza hotel. I've never seen another bike there, must not be a street person.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

So yours is the one parked outside in front of the Spaggetti Factory with the Sato?? Seen it there a few times..gotta send a couple of guys I know with a pick-up truck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Actually.......Nope not mine, just another RC with SATOs !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.