Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That would be spies!!!! That is for all of you doubters!!!!! Also Rossi is cracking under the pressure!!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I hope Ben's 1st win comes tomorrow! If not a another podium finish for sure. He barely missed another one the last 2 races.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yamaha has to be extremely psyched for next season to have Lorenzo (champion) and Spies (future champion) on the same team. They won't miss Rossi! Mrs. Spies is always at Ben's side, but WTF is his Dad ever???:wtf

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Yea Ben... you're doing America proud... you are hot property... Honda has a blank check for you...

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
btw, you realize theres 3 guys in yamaha shirts, but only 2 guys in tech 3 shirts? hrmmm.
Great eye! Looks like they took Rossi's bike and gave it to Ben cuz Rossi sure looks pedestrian these past two race weekends.

Poor Ben has to ride his ass off to make some coin to pay off that $1.9mm lawsuit settlement that was recently upheld.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Spies was impressive and will hopefully kick butt!!

What lawsuit was upheld?

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts

·
I'll fix it.
2,249 Posts
Just watched the last few min of qualifying again, and I just gotta say this:
Casey Stoner is one whiney little bitch.

He threw away his last chance at a flying lap, and why? Because he was being followed. boo fvckin hoo. Newsflash Casey: when theres other bikes on the track, theres a chance some will wind up behind you. And the guys behind him werent even frontrunners, they were guys who couldnt turn laps as fast as stoner with a gun to their head. If he would just deal with it, put his head down, and rip off some fast laps, then those guys wont be close very long. :twocents

</rant>

·
Registered
200 Posts
I wondered if he was pissed because they were in front of him earlier in that lap and slowed him down. Difficult to tell from the coverage, but I can't see anyone getting that bent out of shape over being followed.
If that is true Stoner is taking whiney little bitch to a new level.:wtf

He threw away his last chance at a flying lap, and why? Because he was being followed. boo fvckin hoo. Newsflash Casey: when theres other bikes on the track, theres a chance some will wind up behind you. And the guys behind him werent even frontrunners, they were guys who couldnt turn laps as fast as stoner with a gun to their head. If he would just deal with it, put his head down, and rip off some fast laps, then those guys wont be close very long. :twocents

</rant>

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts

</rant>
I remember him complaining before about slower guys wanting a tow.

Can someone educate me? When someone drafts you does it slow the guy down in front?

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
At least in Indy cars, the way I understood it was two cars can go faster than one.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The pressure Rossi places on himself just trying to keep up with Jorge!!! It caught him again when he crashed this morning in the warm up in turn 11!!! I think Rossi has been trying to play head games with Jorge but it seems to be backfiring on him!!! Stoner is just pissed Hayden whipped his butt in qualifying!!!

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Quote Rossi:
"It looks like Lorenzo will find himself with a Jorge for a teammate next year."

·
I'll fix it.
2,249 Posts
I wondered if he was pissed because they were in front of him earlier in that lap and slowed him down.
Possible, but thats no reason to waste his last lap so he could be a prick.

A thought for next year: prima donnas arent tolerated well at HRC...right Max? :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Ben would've won this race today if he was on a factory bike like Pedrosa. But then again Ben is 5'11" 165 and Pedrosa is in the body of a young teen girl. 5'3" 115.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts