Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pictures of your Rc. Curious who has the nicest or the most money spent??? We will take votes. Real curious on all the mods and goodies etc!!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
ALL of the nicest and fastest and most expensive RC51's have been sold and parted out and destroyed by the original owners , racers and posers that owned them in the first place...:cool:

They're all yesterday's news...sad but true...:(

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
ALL of the nicest and fastest and most expensive RC51's have been sold and parted out and destroyed by the original owners , racers and posers that owned them in the first place...:cool:

They're all yesterday's news...sad but true...:(
Amen! There are a few nice ones around and more than a few that people THINK are nice looking but really look like hell.:woot:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Watch out here comes the no sunglasses comments :banghead

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
heres two crappy pics of mine, cant really tell but theres not a spec of dirt on the bike and its an 02 with 21000 miles, only a couple things left to do, airbox, snorkel, ohlins forks, and brakes and rotors.

Attachments

·
Registered
825 Posts
Kurt,

post up some more pictures, your bike looks great. I actually preferred it when you had the single exit Akros but that system is cool. What fairing is that? And show me the front what lights are you running with it?

Jimmy

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those are some nice looking bikes. I am currently repairing mine after a bad crash and revamping most I have always wanted to do etc. Stepping her up a level! Thanks for the pics and info.

Not that I think mine is the best but it's got to be up there. (Plus ther is a Mori header unit in the mail today!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Mine is long since gone, but all in all I can't even begin to figure out how much I had in it. It had no less than 7 different exhausts on it, 3 Shocks, 2 Engines, 3 ECU's plus a Motec Fi system built from the ground up. Lots of various parts for development work etc. Plus there were quite a few one-off parts like the gold Sato Exhaust canisters that Mr. Sato gave to me.

I sold it for $7500 in the aftermath of my divorce and only miss it when it rains at the track. With all its parts and development I still immediately went 4 seconds faster on my 1000RR than I ever did on the RC and continued to get quicker after that.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Posers Only

Mike #707 and "Skottie" #151 this is clearly a poser thread :rolleyes:

Oh ya that's RIGHT:woot: I did beat "Skottie" for third place in the 38 degree rain And no rain tires like the 1&2 place bikes :clapper

And as for you Mike... I Cannot thank your crew enough for helping build this poserrific specimen :D

A few one-off parts but no gold sato cans :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 166 Posts