Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

· Registered
837 Posts
ALL of the nicest and fastest and most expensive RC51's have been sold and parted out and destroyed by the original owners , racers and posers that owned them in the first place...:cool:

They're all yesterday's news...sad but true...:(

· Currently: Moderating
12,714 Posts
ALL of the nicest and fastest and most expensive RC51's have been sold and parted out and destroyed by the original owners , racers and posers that owned them in the first place...:cool:

They're all yesterday's news...sad but true...:(
Amen! There are a few nice ones around and more than a few that people THINK are nice looking but really look like hell.:woot:

· Slightly Unstable
496 Posts

· Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts

· Slightly Unstable
496 Posts

· Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
heres two crappy pics of mine, cant really tell but theres not a spec of dirt on the bike and its an 02 with 21000 miles, only a couple things left to do, airbox, snorkel, ohlins forks, and brakes and rotors.

Attachments

· Registered
2,957 Posts
Mine is long since gone, but all in all I can't even begin to figure out how much I had in it. It had no less than 7 different exhausts on it, 3 Shocks, 2 Engines, 3 ECU's plus a Motec Fi system built from the ground up. Lots of various parts for development work etc. Plus there were quite a few one-off parts like the gold Sato Exhaust canisters that Mr. Sato gave to me.

I sold it for $7500 in the aftermath of my divorce and only miss it when it rains at the track. With all its parts and development I still immediately went 4 seconds faster on my 1000RR than I ever did on the RC and continued to get quicker after that.

· Registered
6,304 Posts
Posers Only

Mike #707 and "Skottie" #151 this is clearly a poser thread :rolleyes:

Oh ya that's RIGHT:woot: I did beat "Skottie" for third place in the 38 degree rain And no rain tires like the 1&2 place bikes :clapper

And as for you Mike... I Cannot thank your crew enough for helping build this poserrific specimen :D

A few one-off parts but no gold sato cans :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 166 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.