Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search to find a big fat nothing. My bike will be sitting for about 18 months and I want to buy a good cover. All covers look the same but I know there is a difference. Can anyone suggest one. Thanks Guys

·
Registered
129 Posts
What are you looking to do? I have Geza covers. fit nice,look nice,pack down small, but not a good cover if the bike was going to sit out all the time.

·
South Texan
638 Posts
i have this dowco one that i got with my very first bike. you lay it flat, drive your bike over it and zip up your bike from the elements. works pretty good when i lived in an apartment, no it just sits in my attic. although i might have to break it out if Rita comes our way... :(

·
Sign of Eth
612 Posts
If its going to be inside throw a bed sheet over it more importantly critter proof it, plug holes, set a couple mouse traps around it, they love the foam on the inner part of the fairings, also put some gas preserver in the tank and run it through the bike, if its going to be outside buy a cover that keeps out the rain but lets moister out, saw a freinds Harly that had a cheap cover and rust developed under the clear, Google "bike cover".

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It will be in a garage but I don't want crap falling on it. I spent a lot of money on a new tank and tail section and I'd like to keep them looking new. Will a bed sheet do in a garage?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts