Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick history- some may know I bought the boy an '07 CBR600rr as an early 12th birthday present last summer. Among the other trick features (including a ridiculous 126rwhp) was a full BAZZAZ autotune system with built-in adjust-on-the-fly traction control and quick-shifter. I'm greatfull for the traction control as its the only thing that keeps the rear in place at the moment. Here's the thing- the shift linkage pressure switch that came with the system was for a standard shift. Eden rides with a gp shift and as such the quickshifter doesn't work. I've been trying to find the proper pressure switch to work for the gp shift pattern. One would think this should be easy enough but every vendor I contact asking the question return with a bunch of questions of their own- what way does the present switch thread onto the rod on the engine side, is it a 'push' switch, is it a pull switch. to upshift does the boy bang down or up. To me, all of these questions should be answered for these guys by my telling them the year and make of the bike and the fact that he rides a gp shift, no? In my simple world there are two switches for this unit, one for gp and one for standard shift- I obviously have the standard shift and want the other one- all I'm after is a part number to order and so far- BUBKAS!
Anyone able to steer me in the right direction?
Thanks gang

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Contact Nick at STG, I run Bazzaz on my 1000rr it is a fantastic system! With the 08-on 1000rr, if you have Vortex(maybe others) rearsets you use the conventional setup for reverse shift!

Matthew

1 - 2 of 2 Posts